Outbound and Inbound Call Centre
Outbound and Inbound Call Centre Manager/Team Manager
Date Listed 29/01/2016
Advertised By Private
Job Type Full-Time
Our company based in Meyerton area requires a skilled, energetic individual with experience in insurance telesales and staff management to assist our telesales agents to effectively sell insurance products to a retail customer base. This is a new position that has been created due to the rapid growth of the organisation and has the scope for promotion.
The right candidate must have a above exceptional telephone manner, speak & write English & Afrikaans fluently, and be flexible in their duties when required. They will also be computer proficient and possess a basic knowledge of telecommunications and insurance businesses.
Key accountabilities and responsibilities:
· Converting leads into active insurance policies.
· Ensure that the conversion of leads are met at 33%
· Ensure that daily, weekly and monthly targets are met
· Walking the sales floor to ensure that employees are actively on the phone
· Couching and training employees on sales and objection handling
· Interviewing and appointing of telesales agents to ensure that the minimum bums on seats are met
· Managing teams attendance and time keeping
· Managing commission payments
· Reporting (example, hourly, daily, weekly and monthly reporting on sales and agent performance)
· Actively follow up on client requests and queries
· Coordinate and manage administration as required
· Quality audits on an adhoc basis (the company has a quality assurance team)
· The above are not limited
· RE (Regularity Exam)
· FAIS related qualification credits
· Computer literate: MS Office (mandatory)
· Must have managed/supervised a sales call centre previously
· Must have management/supervisory experience
· Minimum of 2 years’ experience for Long Term, Short Term and commercial Insurance. It is advantageous to have this experience.
Attributes and Behavioural
· Problem solving ability
· Excellent Interpersonal skills
· Communication skills
· Comfortable with administrative tasks
· Attention to detail
· Team player
· Willing to learn
· Other requirements
· Ability to be flexible when support demands are high and work in other areas if needed
· Dependant on relevant experience/training.
Please reply with CV firstname.lastname@example.org
aply before 19 march.