you need to do this to work at nike factory shop
The company looks for people who can grow, think, dream and create. Its culture thrives by embracing diversity and rewarding imagination. The brand seeks achievers, leaders and visionaries. At Nike, it’s about each person bringing skills and passion to a challenging and constantly evolving game.
|Sales Grad / Intern
- Sales related qualification
- Computer Literate (in Excel, Word, Powerpoint)
|Marketing Grad / Intern
- Marketing related qualification or have some experience / exposure in a Marketing
|Logistics Grad / Intern
- National Diploma / Degree with good academic results in the fields of Operations Management/ Supply Chain Management/ Customer Service Management / Logistics Management and or IT, and or any Relevant Logistics and Operations Qualification
|Merchandising Grad / Intern
- Merchandising / Fashion Design / Fashion Merchandising
|Finance Grad / Intern
- Candidates need to be academically strong and must have a drive and excellent people skills.
- Candidates need to demonstrate a real passion for financial services specifically Financial Planning; Financial Accounting; Accounts Payable, Accounts Receivable including Claims Processing and handling functions