now browsing by category
SALARY : R100 545.per annum (plus benefits)
CENTRE : Charlotte Maxeke Johannesburg Academic Hospital
REQUIREMENTS : Grade 10 or 11, grade C PRSIRA certificate with 3 years’ experience as a security officer. Good communication skills (written and verbal), good interpersonal skills. Must be prepared to work shifts, weekends and irregular hours. The applicant must be physically fit and have no criminal record.
DUTIES : Protection of personnel information and property by doing the following. Access control including traffic and crowd control, patient safety, guarding and patrolling of buildings. Update security registers. Work hand in hand with private security personnel. Participate in disaster management. Safeguard building keys. Report all incidents of security breach to security supervisor and management.
ENQUIRIES : Mr. T. Paledi, Tel No: (011) 488 3071
APPLICATIONS : Applications should be submitted at the Helpdesk in Administration Building at Charlotte Maxeke Johannesburg Academic Hospital. No 17 Jubilee Road, Park town Room 7
NOTE : The Department of Health is committed to the achievement and maintenance of diversity and equity employment, especially of race, gender and disability. Application must be submitted on a Z83 form with a C.V, Certified copies of I.D, and Qualifications to be attached. Suitable candidates will be subjected to personnel suitability checks (criminal record check, citizenship verification, qualification/study verification and previous employment verification). Successful candidates will also be subjected to security clearance processes. Successful candidates will undergo a medical screening test.
Security Guard (Retail) Johannesburg, Gauteng
Please apply for this position by sending a detailed copy of your CV, ID/Work Permit ,Certifications to 08 6558 5176
Liquor Wholesaler requires honest, sober minded and hardworking certified and registered Security Guards for both Access Control and patrol of the property.Will be working rotating shifts so must be reliable and flexible. Must be physically fit and strong, have good communication skills and work well, safely and quickly within a team and also independently.Certification and References will be checked.No chancers Shifts can be chosen ahead of time and night shift allowance will be provided as well as transport to and from the site, Salary R14000 -R16000 as well as allowances, transport and benefits. J
|Security Guard – SG 001|
We require the services of qualified and reliable security guards for a new Hotel near Lephalale. The successful candidate would be responsible for the security of our hotel, guests and staff.
|· Reference: LS-73056-0102 (Client Reference: SG 001)
· Salary: R 2 900 Live – in
· Country: South Africa
· Province: Limpopo
· Date Posted: 01 Apr 2016
· Employer type: Hotel
· Contact: Olga Smit
· Fax: 0862245449
ADT – Armed Response Officers Wanted! ADT Security – Western Cape
A growing international company which services a large part of the Western Cape presents employment opportunities for Armed Response Officers:
PSIRA Registered Grade C + Armed Response At least 1 year experience in the security industry Valid Fire Arm competency Valid Driver’s Licence (2+ years) Grade 10
Annual 13th cheque Pension Fund Monthly performance bonus (subject to site/position) Formalised career paths and study assistance to successful candidates
If you meet the above mentioned requirements, please forward your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
ADT South Africa is looking for 2 Guarding Area Supervisor to join our Pretoria team. If you are looking to join an international company and have corporate benefits then send your CV to ckotze .za @ adt .co .za
Main Duties and Responsibilities:
Supervising all Officers and activities taking place during shifts Rostering of Security Officers on shift Planning and regulating patrols Enforcing ADT policies and procedures Addressing Client complaints Resolving conflict Conduct on-site training Conduct site inspections and audits
Matric Previous supervisory experience PSIRA registered Grade A Driver’s License Good knowledge of ADT disciplinary policies
Customer Focus Integrity and trust Perseverance Problem Solving Time management Communication
Annual bonus, prov fund contribution, medical aid contribution
Are u looking for security job?Tactical Security Solutions – Pretoria, Gauteng is offering a security job.
Looking for Security Guards Must be PSIRA registered grade c. Applicant must have atleast one year experianse on access control . For mor information call us on this numbers 0796175257.
Security Supervisor – Hoedspruity
A vacancy exists for a Supervisor within the Operations division of GES AFRICA (Pty) Ltd.
Reports to: Security Manager
To oversee all aspects of the project in accordance with contract requirements. This includes direct responsibility for staff supervision, training, incident response, and regular communication with operations leaders and the client.
Main Duties and responsibilities are:
• Supervise and train all project employees to ensure that staff understand their responsibilities and meet job requirements.
• Create monthly Duty Rosters for Security Officials and ensure that employees are onsite and in uniform at the start of each scheduled shift.
• Review and verify incident reports, statements, first and last parades, and the attendance register on a daily basis.
• Maintain operational firearm and ammunition control as well as compliance, including completion of weekly firearm inspections and regular review and verification of the Firearm Control Register.
• Respond to and manage the incident reporting and resolution process for all project related incidents.
• Provide clear and timely communication to the client, employees, and the Security Manager regarding any security related incidents.
• Responsible for the tracking, paperwork, and maintenance of all equipment and vehicles assigned to the project.
• Complete and distribute required monthly and weekly reports prior to the established deadlines.
• Attend to administrative responsibilities, which include compliance with Finance, Human Resources and Operations processes and guidelines. This includes regular reporting via Online Intelligence (CiiMS), BambooHR and platforms that may be implemented in the future.
• Participate in regular meetings as required.
• Grade 12 certificate and a minimum of 3-5 years of experience in Security management role.
• Experience with Security electronics and surveillance systems.
• Grade B PSIRA registered.
• South African Police Services (SAPS) issued competency certificate for all unit standards based firearms.
• Fire-Fighting and First-Aid certifications.
• Clear criminal and credit record.
• Valid driver’s license.
• High level of attention to detail, organization and accuracy.
• Strong written and verbal communication skills.
Personal skills and competencies
• Able to interact successfully with employees and clients.
• Able to be part of a dynamic team and contribute to the team efforts as the need arises.
• Able to work independently and as part of a team.
• Proficient in English and Afrikaans.
• PSIRA Grade A
• Completion of job related management courses and/or training.
Security Jobs X 10
- Pretoria City Centre, R4 500 Per Month
Benefits: Medical Aid, Pension, Bonus, Training
- Job Type: Permanent
- Sectors: Defence, General, Security
- Posted by Ubusha Recruitment (Pty) Ltd on Saturday, January 16, 2016
- Reference: TCCBG-5474-ECR
Apply before Wednesday, March 16, 2016 – 32 Days left Employment Equity Position
Employer: Ubusha Recruitment (Pty) Ltd
PSIRA Grade D,
1-2 Years previous experience,
Must speak and understand English,
Able to work on a rotating shift roster (Monday – Sunday)
To apply please submit copies of your CV with relevant copies of your PSIRA doc’s online by clicking on “apply” or send to the applications department on 0865-68I-I39 or 0862-II3-I28-. Please quote REF TCCBG-5474-ECR.
* Applications will not be considered if the necessary copies of the required documents are not attached to the application or CV. Candidates may be required to submit proof of identity for vetting purposes. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. No telephonic applications will be considered.
This position reports to: HR Apply before Wednesday, March 16, 2016 –